Animal Breeding Europe Limited and its affiliates (collectively, ‘ABEurope’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy, and gather and process data in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practise regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
(1) What information do we collect from you? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including but not limited to your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views);
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications, newsletters and/or questionnaires and surveys;
- any other information that you choose to send to us;
(3) Using your personal data We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you the opportunity to participate in opens days, workshops and events that we may hold during the year.
To notify you about changes to our products and services. We are committed to responsible email sending practices, and only send email or text to individuals whose data has been lawfully and fairly obtained. Should you believe you are receiving communication from us contra to the requirements of best practice and/or law, please use the unsubscribe functionality or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
(5) Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
(6) How long do we keep your data? We’ll only keep it for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. If you signed up for marketing updates; remember you can unsubscribe at any time.
(8) Your rights You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to third parties for such purposes. You can exercise your right not to receive marketing by using the unsubscribe links or emailing us at email@example.com. Our websites and email bulletins frequently contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
or by post to Animal Breeding Europe Ltd, Aubreys Farm House, Bromesberrow, Ledbury, HR8 1RZ. Our data protection registration number is ZA155975.